This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem: make bootstrap with libjava
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Walter at hob dot de (Richard Walter), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Feb 2002 10:38:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem: make bootstrap with libjava
- References: <200202121712.JAA08057@atrus.synopsys.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Joe" == Joe Buck <email@example.com> writes:
Richard> configure: error: source directory already configured; run make
Richard> distclean there first
>> This means that you tried to configure in the source tree, then later
>> went back and tried to configure in another directory. This doesn't
>> work. The simplest fix is to delete what you have and download the
>> sources again.
Joe> Why not just follow directions and do "make distclean" in the source
He said he tried it and it didn't work.