This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem: make bootstrap with libjava
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Richard dot Walter at hob dot de (Richard Walter), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:12:32 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Problem: make bootstrap with libjava
> Richard> configure: error: source directory already configured; run make
> Richard> distclean there first
> This means that you tried to configure in the source tree, then later
> went back and tried to configure in another directory. This doesn't
> work. The simplest fix is to delete what you have and download the
> sources again.
Why not just follow directions and do "make distclean" in the source