This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: embedded target status on main CVS trunk
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:45:36 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: embedded target status on main CVS trunk
On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> FWIW when the toolset builds complete, I can run the gcc test suite on
> many of the targets. Should I fix my script to automatically mail in
> test results? Would this be too much noise on the testresults list?
I think that would be useful. No, this certainly won't be too much noise
-- that's what this list is for, after all. ;-)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/