This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
embedded target status on main CVS trunk
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:19:52 -0600
- Subject: embedded target status on main CVS trunk
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- Reply-to: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
I was asked to repeat my test on the main trunk. Sadly it appears
to be even worse than the 3.0-branch.
The details are in the attached file but basically I attempted to
build 34 cross targets on a RedHat 7.2 box using mainline CVS
GCC source and report the results.
FWIW when the toolset builds complete, I can run the gcc test
suite on many of the targets. Should I fix my script to
automatically mail in test results? Would this be too much
noise on the testresults list?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985