This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
java/contribute.html (was: Status of Bugzilla?)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:08:24 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: java/contribute.html (was: Status of Bugzilla?)
On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> The normal docs on contributing to GCC (contribute.html, cvswrite.html)
> don't discuss mentioning PRs in log messages. The ones in
> java/contrib.html, which it has been previously discussed ought to be
> merged into the main docs, do describe it, but without the exact syntax or
> the limitation to a single PR.
It would be great could one of the Java folks volunteer to merge
java/contribute.html and contribute.html, if not everything at once,
so at least the "Checkins and Gnats" part.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/