This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[sparc64] is MASK_EPILOGUE required (lack of broken?)
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:17:52 -0800
- Subject: [sparc64] is MASK_EPILOGUE required (lack of broken?)
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- Reply-to: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
I originally did not have MASK_EPILOGUE in TARGET_DEFAULT in
config/sparc/freebsd.h, but found that functions using:
[(set (match_operand:DI 0 "restore_operand" "")
(match_operand:DI 1 "arith_double_operand" "rHI"))
Were not getting any form of return in the generated asm code. Looking
at all the other sparc64 targets I see that they all use MASK_EPILOGUE.
Since it appears to be a required default can we make it so, and remove
MASK_EPILOGUE from all the config headers?
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)