This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a warning to implement
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva)
- Cc: pcarlini at unitus dot it (Paolo Carlini), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:25:44 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: a warning to implement
> On Feb 11, 2002, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Alexandre, are you deadly sure that the current mainline emits the warning?
> Joe Buck said so, with the caveat that it only does so when optimizing
> (because we don't do liveness analysis otherwise). I didn't double
No, I did not say this and in fact it is not true.