Re: a warning to implement

<We *already* have a warning that is enabled with -Wall for constructs
such as `T x = x;', and the warning is that `x' is being used
uninitialized.  Some earlier versions of GCC apparently didn't issue
this warning, or only do when optimization is enabled, but the fact is
that there is a warning already, and adding another IMHO would be
overkill.

Sorry, I did get confused by the thread, yes, indeed that's a perfectly
fine warning, this is nothing more or less than an instance of using
x before it is initialized.