Re: Status of Bugzilla?

>>  and a test bug
>> report I sent to bugmail yesterday hasn't appeared in the database.

Just a note, i passed it through manually, you should get an email in a
moment.

Bug number is 5625.

It also tried to email you your new username and password for
jsm28-t@srcf.ucam.org, but the permissions problem caused it to be able
to insert the user, without being able to mail you your password (since
it could access the database, but not the perl file containing the
MailPassword routine).
If you want me to remove it from the profiles so it does it again, let
me know.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

--Dan