This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:36:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
>> and a test bug
>> report I sent to bugmail yesterday hasn't appeared in the database.
Just a note, i passed it through manually, you should get an email in a
Bug number is 5625.
It also tried to email you your new username and password for
email@example.com, but the permissions problem caused it to be able
to insert the user, without being able to mail you your password (since
it could access the database, but not the perl file containing the
If you want me to remove it from the profiles so it does it again, let
Sorry for the inconvenience.