Finding GCC-binaries for Windows XP

I have humbly used about half an hour to surf through your pages looking
for a possibility to download GCC. However... it's kinda hard - although I
am equipped with the an average intelligence and a slightly above average
computer.

I really get lost when looking for the binaries. All I need is a small
link. Found a lot of them; ftp to directories with no content, links back
to former pages etc...

I am just a stupid Norwegian. Could you please help me out a bit?

Regards,

Ragnvald

PS GCC will be used to compile pdflib (www.pdflib.com) for use with a GNU
GPL-edhiking information system I am using.