Re: Status of GCC memory checking, -fcheck-memory-usage

I am very interested in working on this project if anyone else is.  As has been said, I think it is terrible that this nearly essential (imo) tool is dieing.  Im not in a position to lead any project myself though.. i know little of GCC internals.. =[  However, if anyone is interested who does, I'm there.

AaronWL