This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of GCC memory checking, -fcheck-memory-usage
- From: AWLaFramboise at aol dot com
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <claus dot fischer at clausfischer dot com>, <Theodore dot Papadopoulo at sophia dot inria dot fr>, <lars dot spam at nocrew dot org>, <tgingold at ipricot dot com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 07:06:19 EST
- Subject: Re: Status of GCC memory checking, -fcheck-memory-usage
I am very interested in working on this project if anyone else is. As has been said, I think it is terrible that this nearly essential (imo) tool is dieing. Im not in a position to lead any project myself though.. i know little of GCC internals.. =[ However, if anyone is interested who does, I'm there.