This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:53:39 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> > > (Also, so far, I haven't managed to extract a password from the Bugzilla
> > > test system; it either doesn't recognise there to be an account with my
> > > email address, or recognises it but then doesn't recognise the password
> > > change token it sends out.)
> > This is because i'm in the middle of reimporting the latest gnats database, which resets
> > all the passwords, and clears out the tokens.
> > Sorry about that.
> > I can make it reset every password to "1234" on imports until we are ready
> > to do the real thing.
> > That way, you can always know what your password is.
> Okay, all passwords now default to "password".
Still doesn't seem to like that, or to accept the password change tokens
it sends out (though it accepts the cancellation tokens); and a test bug
report I sent to bugmail yesterday hasn't appeared in the database.
Joseph S. Myers