This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/290
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: kettenis at chello dot nl, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 14:51:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/290
- References: <200202091936.LAA24545@atrus.synopsys.com>
> For C89, I don't think it's legal though it may be reasonable to accept
> as an extension; I don't know about C99.
More info is at:
It upset Sun's ISO C compiler.