Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Laurent Guerby wrote:
> Daily email should do the work for a while, then automatic web
> contribution on the official GCC site and script to aggregate
> once a day should take over once we have enough participants.
>
> What does the SC thinks on this?

I'm now only speaking for myself, but I believe the SC wants to avoid
to micro-manage, especially in cases where there is neither technical
nor "political" disagreement.

> I can get with high probability my company to contribute officialy daily
> performance data once GNAT is in shape in the GCC CVS repository.

I can't see how this would *not* be welcome by GCC developers and users,
and if, for example, you'd like to add such performance data/history to
our web page, I'll certainly approve that.

Gerald