This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- To: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:48:57 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 05:01:09PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> > Craig, I might have missed that, but what's your opinion concerning
> > the current Bugzilla prototype Daniel has implemented?
> I haven't had time to do heavy duty testing with it yet,
> but Daniel looks like he has done a very good job
> of it so far.
> Queries of the GCC PR database seems to be much
> faster in Bugzilla than in GNATS.
> It looks like I am having some DNS problems between
> my ISP and dberlin.org, so I am having some difficulty
> submitting e-mails to email@example.com.
Yeah, i'm working on it.
The bug number of the gccbug you submitted is 5623.