This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:03:58 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Do changes to bug categories, priorities, milestones, etc., all generate
> messages to the list/lists? One of the deficiencies of the GNATS system
> is that they don't - I don't like there being silent changes to such
> Clearly for a production system, the accounts with GNATS write access
> would map directly to corresponding access for the corresponding
> accounts (only) in Bugzilla, though not necessarily preserving the GNATS
I'd like to see as change the passwords from the current GNATS passwords,
and perhaps even consider providing (though not requiring) SSL for
authenticated Bugzilla access -- though this is nothing Daniel should
have to worry about.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/