This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:01:09 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Neil Booth wrote:
> What Craig says carries a lot of weight, seeing as he uses it more than
> anyone else I think.
Same with me.
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> Hear, hear. As one who benefits immensely because of Craig's
> involvement, I'm all for updating the bug-reporting system based on
> his feedback.
Craig, I might have missed that, but what's your opinion concerning
the current Bugzilla prototype Daniel has implemented?
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/