apology for Bugzilla comments

Hi,

I have gotten some private email and wanted to apologize and clarify.
First the apology... I was out of touch for much of December and
January dealing with some personal family issues.  I did not read
the gcc list and missed the discussions of Bugzilla.  I did not
realize that so much work was already done.  Dan Berlin has
really had stepped up to the plate and deserves a pat on the back.

Bugzilla is free software per the FSF so is OK to use if it is
the right technical thing. By volunteering to do the transition
work, Dan has solved one of the hardest problems on a free software
project -- finding someone to help. :)

GNATS does appear to be overloaded and the GCC project needs
efficient PR tracking.  Since there appears to be general
agreement on its technical merits and there is a volunteer to
do the transition, I don't have anything to complain about.

Sorry if I muddied the waters.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985