This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of GCC memory checking, -fcheck-memory-usage
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- To: Lars Brinkhoff <lars dot spam at nocrew dot org>
- Cc: AWLaFramboise at aol dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:46:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: Status of GCC memory checking, -fcheck-memory-usage
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 11:00:59AM +0100, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> Dispair not. The first URL I sent you hinted that a new memory
> checker, implemented as a separate pass over trees, could be accepted.
Is anyone working on that?
If not, is anyone interested in working on that?
Carlo Wood <email@example.com>