This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your SPECfp2000 run - date/time stamp.
- From: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:24:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: Your SPECfp2000 run - date/time stamp.
- Organization: Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute
- References: <3C63AC29.BA3DCABD@knmi.nl> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Toon Moene <email@example.com> writes:
> > Between the last and the previous run of your SPECfp2000 suite, some
> > update was made to GCC that helped wupwise, swim, and apsi (a little
> > bit). I assume that it's Richard Henderson's fix to alias.c and loop.c
> > at 7/2 00:57 PST.
> There's something else going on that I just though of: I added
> yesterday -fprefetch-loop-arrays, so this also has an impact. But
> check the result files for details wheteher those runs already use the
OK, then that's it - sorry, I didn't look at the text files (that would
have explained the -fprefetch-loop-arrays were added).
> If you like to have clean tests with Richard's patch, tell me what I
> should measure and i start a run,
No, that's not necessary then.
Toon Moene, KNMI, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands.
Tel. +31302206443, Fax +31302210407, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org