This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your SPECfp2000 run - date/time stamp.
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 13:18:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Your SPECfp2000 run - date/time stamp.
- References: <3C63AC29.BA3DCABD@knmi.nl>
Toon Moene <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi Andreas,
> Between the last and the previous run of your SPECfp2000 suite, some
> update was made to GCC that helped wupwise, swim, and apsi (a little
> bit). I assume that it's Richard Henderson's fix to alias.c and loop.c
> at 7/2 00:57 PST.
There's something else going on that I just though of: I added
yesterday -fprefetch-loop-arrays, so this also has an impact. But
check the result files for details wheteher those runs already use the
If you like to have clean tests with Richard's patch, tell me what I
should measure and i start a run,
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org