This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of GCC memory checking, -fcheck-memory-usage
- From: Lars Brinkhoff <lars dot spam at nocrew dot org>
- To: AWLaFramboise at aol dot com
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 08 Feb 2002 11:00:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: Status of GCC memory checking, -fcheck-memory-usage
- Organization: nocrew
- References: <email@example.com>
> > The memory checker was removed recently:
> Well, this is something of a disappointment. A month late. Are
> there any other options for ways to implement this kind of memory
> checker for GCC? Or am i basically out-of-luck?
Dispair not. The first URL I sent you hinted that a new memory
checker, implemented as a separate pass over trees, could be accepted.
Lars Brinkhoff http://lars.nocrew.org/ Linux, GCC, PDP-10,
Brinkhoff Consulting http://www.brinkhoff.se/ HTTP programming