This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of GCC memory checking, -fcheck-memory-usage
- From: AWLaFramboise at aol dot com
- To: <lars dot spam at nocrew dot org>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 04:56:35 EST
- Subject: Re: Status of GCC memory checking, -fcheck-memory-usage
> The memory checker was removed recently:
Well, this is something of a disappointment. A month late.
Are there any other options for ways to implement this kind of memory checker for GCC? Or am i basically out-of-luck?