This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:42:47 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I'd be happy with the answer "gcc-bugs will get everything, gcc-prs will
> go away" [...], since I think the present multiple bugs lists (with a
> lot of duplication) are more complicated and confusing than necessary.
I agree. Reducing this to a single list would be a Good Move.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/