This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at waitaki dot otago dot ac dot nz>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 23:19:13 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> > OK, I just discovered this ;-). VERY nice. And fast! The "next" button
> > on the view-bug page is reason enough to switch IMO!
> > Just a few things I noticed:
> I think it also needs to not send out emails when I change trivial
> things like add/remove myself from the cc: list. I think I just spammed
> a few people!
That's a preference (Email settings).
I can default everyone to not do it for cc changes, if this is the general
I can also turn off change mail sending in the processmail script, but i
figured people wanted to see what it looked like.