This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at waitaki dot otago dot ac dot nz>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at waitaki dot otago dot ac dot nz>
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>, tromey at redhat dot com, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 17:12:54 +1300
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- References: <BF8F87F6-1BE3-11D6-8AF4-000393575BCC@dberlin.org> <3C634A23.email@example.com>
Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> OK, I just discovered this ;-). VERY nice. And fast! The "next" button
> on the view-bug page is reason enough to switch IMO!
> Just a few things I noticed:
I think it also needs to not send out emails when I change trivial
things like add/remove myself from the cc: list. I think I just spammed
a few people!