This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at waitaki dot otago dot ac dot nz>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 16:46:43 +1300
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- References: <BF8F87F6-1BE3-11D6-8AF4-000393575BCC@dberlin.org>
Daniel Berlin wrote:
> Um, it's been live for quite a while, and i've been updating the
> database from gnats every few days, and no problems so far.
OK, I just discovered this ;-). VERY nice. And fast! The "next" button
on the view-bug page is reason enough to switch IMO!
Just a few things I noticed:
- Some of the bug descriptions and comments imported from GNATS dont
seem to be line-wrapped properly. Could the import script wrap them at
80 chars or something?
- The default set of columns shown in bug lists is a bit too wide to be
comfortable. Maybe the "host" field could be removed, or its contents
shortened to just "sparc"/"i386" or whatever. I realise its very easy to
set up personal preferences for this, but having a good default is
- We'll have to get rid of that .GIF mozilla.org banner ;-)