This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:58:42 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Richard Kenner wrote:
> And links patches are available to fix the cookies problems and make it
> work (mandrake, for instance, has them in their links-0.97pre rpm).
> That's interesting, but the machine on my desk is a PowerPC running AIX.
That just means you can't use the rpms.
Download links source and compile it, it's not difficult.
Or, if you like, i'll find an AIX machine and make you a binary.
> The point is that browers are inherently a mechanism that needs high bandwidth
> to be useful and you don't always have that available.
I've used links to browse bugzilla over a 33k modem link before, with no
It's all text.