This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dan at dberlin dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 02 18:32:12 EST
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
And links patches are available to fix the cookies problems and make it
work (mandrake, for instance, has them in their links-0.97pre rpm).
That's interesting, but the machine on my desk is a PowerPC running AIX.
The point is that browers are inherently a mechanism that needs high bandwidth
to be useful and you don't always have that available.