This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:34:04 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Filing and replying don't require a browser interface; so that doesn't
> invalidate my point.
> But those aren't typically the activities I'd want to do, which are
> browsing the database for bugs I might want work on. I did this once,
> but it was so slow, it's a major disincentive to try it again.
Bugzilla querying is *so much* faster than gnats it's not funny.
I don't see the big deal in using a text mode browser if you don't feel
like firing up netscape.