This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:54:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- References: <10202071858.AA21264@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:-
> I don't recall you ever filing, closing or replying to a GNATS report.
> Right. And the fact that it's a web interface is one of the reasons for that!
> Which is my point.
> I would be much more inclined to use a system which didn't require me
> to bring up a browser.
Filing and replying don't require a browser interface; so that doesn't
invalidate my point. Similarly, despite many requests to do so, you've
always found a reason why you can't include a test case to your bug