This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: rodrigc at mediaone dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:32:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- References: <10202071122.AA18257@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 06:22:47AM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I'm not. It's been my experience that browsers on Unix machines are somewhat
> fragile and very slow, even on high-speed lines.
Mozilla 0.9.6 works wonderfully on my alphas.