This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
External QA call for the GCC project
- From: Laurent Guerby <guerby at acm dot org>
- To: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 20:53:38 +0100
- Subject: External QA call for the GCC project
- References: <200202062250.OAA21627@kankakee.wrs.com>
mike stump wrote:
> They don't have to think of this. We just have to do it. :-)
Well, I assume only the SC can speak up for the GCC project as a whole,
eg by deciding to put the call on the GCC web page, ask FSF to issue a PR,
and drop a few emails on potential target companies.
This is all about writing understandable PR-like english, something
I fail at miserably from time to time (even without the PR bits :).
Laurent Guerby <email@example.com>