Re: Status of Bugzilla?

> What Craig says carries a lot of weight, seeing as he uses it more
> than anyone else I think.

Hear, hear. As one who benefits immensely because of Craig's
involvement, I'm all for updating the bug-reporting system based on
his feedback. I appreciate the efforts of all who are trying to make
the bug/patch reporting system more responsive.

> I'd like to see Bugzilla implemented as soon as possible FWIW.

Me too.

The email concerns voiced are valid, but I'm hoping for a solution
that accommodates these users under Bugzilla.

-benjamin