Re: Status of Bugzilla?

>>>>> "Joseph" == Joseph S Myers <jsm28@cam.ac.uk> writes:

Joseph> I'd be happy with the answer "gcc-bugs will get everything,
Joseph> gcc-prs will go away" (and don't really care what goes to
Joseph> java-prs), since I think the present multiple bugs lists (with
Joseph> a lot of duplication) are more complicated and confusing than
Joseph> necessary.

Generally speaking I'm interested in every Java bug report and in very
few reports against any other part of the compiler.  Having a separate
Java list serves me well.  That said, I don't care whether the
distribution mechanism happens to be a list or whether I'm simply
auto-CCd on every Java report -- just so long as I don't have to poll
the web server to see what is new.

Tom