This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: rodrigc at mediaone dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:53:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- References: <10202071122.AA18257@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:-
> I am perfectly comfortable using a Web-only interface for viewing
> problem reports.
> I'm not.
I don't recall you ever filing, closing or replying to a GNATS report.
If you have, it's very rare. What Craig says carries a lot of weight,
seeing as he uses it more than anyone else I think.
I'd like to see Bugzilla implemented as soon as possible FWIW.