This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a warning to implement
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: gdr at codesourcery dot com, jbuck at synopsys dot com, aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, phil at jaj dot com
- Date: 07 Feb 2002 19:40:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: a warning to implement
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20020206210121.2BCE2F28BD@nile.gnat.com>
email@example.com (Robert Dewar) writes:
| >>It is defined to copy a signalling NaN.
| Not in this situation it is not!
The above is silly: it deletes the context in which I made that statement.