This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:46:16 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> i'll answer the rest in a bit, about to move between classes
> > (Also, so far, I haven't managed to extract a password from the Bugzilla
> > test system; it either doesn't recognise there to be an account with my
> > email address, or recognises it but then doesn't recognise the password
> > change token it sends out.)
> This is because i'm in the middle of reimporting the latest gnats database, which resets
> all the passwords, and clears out the tokens.
> Sorry about that.
> I can make it reset every password to "1234" on imports until we are ready
> to do the real thing.
> That way, you can always know what your password is.
Okay, all passwords now default to "password".