This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:50:03 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> Well, i'm happy to develop it into the system that gcc developers want to
Get everything in CVS when it's in use for GCC, so anyone with CVS write
access can then work on the features or configuration they want.
(Of course we'll also submit "web" bug reports concerning perceived
problems in the GCC Bugzilla that the submitter doesn't intend to fix
themselves immediately, just as at present with GNATS/gnatsweb.)
Joseph S. Myers