Re: Status of Bugzilla?

>>>>> "Bryce" == Bryce McKinlay <bryce@waitaki.otago.ac.nz> writes:

Bryce> If it is going to be run in parallel to GNATS for a trial
Bryce> period, it might be best to not import the old database into
Bryce> the new system while the old one is still "live". I can see
Bryce> headaches occuring if we end up having updates to the same bugs
Bryce> in two systems.

This is what happened when we merged the libgcj Gnats database into
gcc's.  It was a real headache.

Tom