This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build failure with 3.1 CVS on sparc-sun-solaris2.8
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:51:30 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Build failure with 3.1 CVS on sparc-sun-solaris2.8
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Looks close. The stack frame has been irritatingly complex to change.
I think your soft fp patch will improve things in the long run. Thanks
for doing that.
To satisfy my curiosity, does anybody know why v9 has a stack bias? I
realize it's part of the platform ABI, but why? (Along with register
windows and other brain damage... gosh I miss my Alpha.)