Re: Status of Bugzilla?

    I am perfectly comfortable using a Web-only interface for viewing
    problem reports.

I'm not.  It's been my experience that browsers on Unix machines are somewhat
fragile and very slow, even on high-speed lines.  When I'm in my office,
it's not at all uncommon for me to defer something that needs web access
until I get back home (where I have a PC).

Also, a web interface is much less usable than a command-line interface
on low-bandwith connections, which makes it harder for people who are
travelling to use it.