This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Nicola Pero <nicola at brainstorm dot co dot uk>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Mathieu Chouinard <chouimat at videotron dot ca>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:13:28 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Objective-C++
> > Hi,
> > I would like to see Objective-C++ in gcc.
> > The reason is that I love Objective-C but I must use C++.
> Heh; I sense some orchestration going on here 8-)
What happens is that on the gnustep mailing lists regularly someone
(normally coming from an Apple background, where they do have
Objective-C++) asks when they will be able to use Objective-C++ or if it
is supported/if we support it ...
... and the only thing I can tell them is ... if you really want it, write
to email@example.com and tell them you want it :-)
[btw the same thing that Stan tells them when he reads such messages :-) -
or I suppose to people making similar questions on apple mailing lists]