Re: Objective-C++

> > Hi,
> > I would like to see Objective-C++ in gcc.
> > The reason is that I love Objective-C but I must use C++.
>
> Heh; I sense some orchestration going on here 8-)

What happens is that on the gnustep mailing lists regularly someone
(normally coming from an Apple background, where they do have
Objective-C++) asks when they will be able to use Objective-C++ or if it
is supported/if we support it ...

... and the only thing I can tell them is ... if you really want it, write
to gcc@gcc.gnu.org and tell them you want it :-)

[btw the same thing that Stan tells them when he reads such messages :-) -
or I suppose to people making similar questions on apple mailing lists]