This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc builtin functions used by glibc not available on mips
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 06 Feb 2002 23:20:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: Gcc builtin functions used by glibc not available on mips
- References: <20020206222554.A5621@lucon.org>
> real __builtin_memset for mips. I am very reluctant to call it a gcc
> bug. Maybe we should check it during the gcc configure instead of
> depending on "#if __GNUC_PREREQ (2, 96)".
I'd agree with this. I thought features were generally looked for via
configure instead of gcc version. Someone could have some weird hacked
up version that didn't have the facility that you would otherwise think
I will not use abbrev.