This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:52:38 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, David Edelsohn wrote:
> I like the proposed Bugzilla system. I very much would like to
> see GCC switch to that bug tracking system. Is Bugzilla perfect, no. Is
> it better than GNATS, yes.
> It is unfair to ask Daniel or any GCC developer to satisfy
> special, personal requirements of one GCC user.
Well, i'm happy to develop it into the system that gcc developers want to
I've been working on things like a patch browser for attachments, etc.
It gives me something to do when i get burned out on gcc coding every 9
months or so.
> I do not understand Joseph's antipathy toward Bugzilla and his
> continued effort to find reasons not to use it.