Re: Status of Bugzilla?

        I like the proposed Bugzilla system.  I very much would like to
see GCC switch to that bug tracking system.  Is Bugzilla perfect, no.  Is
it better than GNATS, yes.

	It is unfair to ask Daniel or any GCC developer to satisfy
special, personal requirements of one GCC user.

	I do not understand Joseph's antipathy toward Bugzilla and his
continued effort to find reasons not to use it.

David