This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of Bugzilla?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 02:12:06 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Status of Bugzilla?
On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> I've taken care of almost every request, except niggling little thigns
> that haven't been decided like priority/severity levels and whatnot.
Have you got gcc-bugs/gcc-prs mailing lists set up (with online archives)
so we can experiment with submissions / changes in your system and see
what the messages that get sent out to the lists look like? (With the
necessary email addresses to take the various forms of email input -
gccbug submissions, followups to old bug reports with GNATS-style subject
line, followups to Bugzilla reports with Bugzilla-style subject line - so
we can also see what happens when we reply to messages about bugs in
Joseph S. Myers