This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build failure with 3.1 CVS on sparc-sun-solaris2.8
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Kenneth Lareau <elessar at numenor dot org>
- Cc: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:32:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: Build failure with 3.1 CVS on sparc-sun-solaris2.8
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200202070129.g171TAv5018127@delirium.numenor.org>
On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 05:29:10PM -0800, Kenneth Lareau wrote:
> It took quite a while (nearly 10 minutes) before it errored out, so it
> looks like gcc may not be sufficient to build itself in full 64-bit. If
> additional information is desired regarding this, I can produce it.
With sources as of what date? I believe I fixed this
Monday afternoon (2002-02-04).