Re: Objective-C++

Mathieu Chouinard wrote:

> On February 6, 2002 06:21 pm, Ziemowit Laski wrote:

> > > Of course, it's the SC's decision.  But IMO, it'd be a bit daft to have
> > > an Objective C compiler and refuse an Objective C++ compiler.
> >
> > Yes, though I agree that this should be done together with the
> > grand-unified LL(k) parser rollout (if this ever happens)... :)
> Now, the big question the version in Apple cvs tree does it work with FSF
> gcc3?

You mean can you get a patch kit out of Apple sources that you
could apply to FSF sources?  Probably yes, although it might take
a bit of manual labor to get it to work the first time; most of
the ObjC++ changes are orthogonal to other Apple-specific bits,
but there are some messy spots diff-wise.

Stan