This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Mathieu Chouinard <chouimat at videotron dot ca>
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>,Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:28:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: Objective-C++
- References: <4B5E32C2-1B58-11D6-B559-0030658361CA@apple.com>
On February 6, 2002 06:21 pm, Ziemowit Laski wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 6, 2002, at 03:10 , Neil Booth wrote:
> > Stan Shebs wrote:-
> >> But seriously, people using GNUstep ask about ObjC++ regularly,
> >> and all I can say to them is that Apple will support it in Apple's
> >> version of GCC, but that it's up to the SC as to whether it's
> >> included in FSF GCC, and they haven't yet announced a decision.
> > Of course, it's the SC's decision. But IMO, it'd be a bit daft to have
> > an Objective C compiler and refuse an Objective C++ compiler.
> Yes, though I agree that this should be done together with the
> grand-unified LL(k) parser rollout (if this ever happens)... :)
Now, the big question the version in Apple cvs tree does it work with FSF
If life is merely a joke, the question still remains: for whose amusement?